Partnership is an agreement between two or more parties to work together to further their mutual goals. People choose to cooperate in order to boost their chances of accomplishing their objectives. Our online partnership form allows you to register from the comfort of your home. The form is quick and easy to fill out.
We make this process simple for you by taking care of the processes that are required. One of our employees from our team of professionals will help you register for partnership by checking your forms and sending out your partnership registration. The steps involved in registering might be time-consuming and even confusing but we here at Right Solution Centre are here to help you out. We fill out all of the essential documents for you and ensure that the information we supply for your registration is accurate.
Your PPS number
The proof of address must be within the last 3 months from submission date and must include your full name, address and issue date.
Please submit ONE of these documents:
- A current utility bill (such as a gas, electricity or telephone or mobile phone bill)
- A bank statement (from any financial institution)
- A current car or home insurance policy that shows your address
- A document issued by a government department that shows your address
- A copy of your Tax Credit Certificate (TCC)
- A Statement of Liability (previously P21) from Revenue
- A social insurance document (that shows your address)
- A letter from your employer or licensed employment agency stating that you have recently arrived in Ireland and have started work but cannot yet provide evidence of your Irish address (you will have to provide evidence of your address at a later date)
Unacceptable proof of address are:
- Driving licence
- Quotes ie. insurance quote
- Pay slips
Acceptable forms of IDs are the followings:
- Driver’s Licence card (UK & Ireland)
- National Identification Document
We can not accept:
- PPS Cards
- International Drivers licence.