Tax Review Service Terms and Conditions
- Authorisation to act as Agent
I, the undersigned, declare to the Revenue Commissioners of Ireland, that I authorise “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd, TAIN (75461K), with an address at 2413 Euro Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork to act as my agent in dealing with all aspects of the filing of my Irish income tax return, including the submission of refund or credit claims, allowances, or reliefs. I confirm that this authorisation will remain in force until Revenue is formally notified of its cessation by either myself or the “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions of Authorisation
I understand that Tax law provides for both civil penalties and criminal sanctions for the failure to make a return, the making of a false return, facilitating the making of a false return, or claiming tax credits, allowances or reliefs which are not due.
I confirm that I will provide the necessary documentation to the “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd to support any refund, credit claims or claims for allowances and reliefs made to Revenue on my behalf by “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd.
I confirm that I will provide details of all my sources of income to the “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd.
I understand that “PAYE Tax Agency” Right Solution Centre Ltd is required to retain a copy of all documentation relating to any refund or credit or allowance or relief claimed by the agent on my behalf and that the agent will be required to produce same to Revenue upon request.
I further understand that Right Solution Centre Ltd is an independent entity and that the Revenue Commissioners make no endorsement of my agent or any such agency and cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for problems encountered by me in dealing with them.
- Refund Issuance
I understand that my tax refund can be issued in two ways: bank transfer and cheque. Right Solution Centre does not bear any responsibility if there is a mistake in bank details that client entered in the form. The cheque will be posted to the address that is currently in Revenue system. Right Solution Centre Ltd does not bear any responsibility for the lost, damaged cheques, delay in the cheques or cheques being sent to the wrong address. The change of address in Revenue system is a separate service which should be specifically requested prior tax review.
- Service Fee and Additional Charges
I confirm that I agree to pay a €100 +VAT fee for the tax review service to cover associated administrative and management costs. I understand that the payment has to be made up-front and is non-refundable no matter of my tax review outcome.
I confirm that I understand that the initial €100 +VAT payment is only for previous 4 years tax review and I am aware this payment does not include additional value-added services provided by Right Solution Centre Ltd.
- Your Obligations and Acknowledgments
I agree to:
- Provide the clear, accurate and complete service request form.
- Co-operate with Right Solution Centre Ltd in all matters relating to the tax review service.
- Provide Right Solution Centre Ltd promptly with all the information and documentation requested by them.
- Indemnify Right Solution Centre Ltd for any loss, cost, expense or liability that they suffer or incur as a result of acting or relying on documentation, information or instructions provided by me.
I acknowledge and agree that:
Right Solution Centre Ltd shall not be liable to and or in breach of any obligation under these Terms:
- if you have provided information or an instruction to us which is false, inaccurate, incorrect, insufficient or misleading in any way; or
- if you have already received a refund; or
- if you have applied for a refund, either directly or through another person, natural or legal; or
- you owe money to the Taxing Authority; or
- the Taxing Authority has different information on its system than that provided by you to us; or
- the Taxing Authority information leads to a decision that you are not due a refund.
I understand that:
- receipt of my completed documentation authorises Right Solution Centre Ltd to submit my application to the relevant tax office.
- should I wish to cancel my application, I should contact Right Solution Centre Ltd immediately.
- while Right Solution Centre will make every effort to recall application, this may not be possible.
- Amendments to Terms and Conditions
From time to time, Right Solution Centre Ltd may amend or add to these Terms and Conditions should the need arise. Such changes will be posted on the website terms and conditions and customers are advised to check it regularly to receive these updates.
- Confidentiality and Data Handling